Is There a Demand for Services to Convert WMA to Text?
There has been an increase in demand for typing services to convert WMA to text files, or PDF to Word and other audio and video format to text conversions. Digital technology has made a recording of meetings, lectures, interviews or any other event where a record of what was said is needed, both inexpensive and easy. No particular technical skill is needed. Turn on the recording device and you are set. An audio or video recording catches everything, unlike taking notes by hand.
If several people speak at once in a meeting, a person taking written notes may get lost. On a digital recording, everything is there. However, it is still usually much easier to use a written document for reference, or when scanning for a particular piece of information. This has created a growing need for audio and video to text conversions.
Using Online Services to Convert WMA to Text
When you need a WMA to Doc format conversion, online is definitely the place to have it done. There is a wide selection of companies providing audio/video to text conversion services. These online conversion service providers fall into 2 categories. The categories are:
- Conversion services using the software. Conversions are performed quickly, often in minutes. The downside is a transcript using this type of conversion will usually be full of errors. While technology is improving, differences in voices such as accents, tonal quality, and word pronunciation, makes the incidence rate of errors far too high to get an accurate transcription. The context of word usage is another source of errors using the software.
- Conversion services using live transcribers. When using this type of service a digital file is uploaded to the company. A real person will then perform the transcription, listening to the recording and typing. Using a well-trained transcriber an accuracy of 99 to 100 percent may be obtained. When accuracy is required this type of online service is really the only practical option to convert WMA to text.
Selecting an Online Converting Service
Unfortunately, with growing demand for transcription services, many “fly by night” type companies have sprung up. Some companies have no intention of providing a good service. Others may have good intentions but lack the means to provide good service. Well-trained transcribers who are native English speakers, and well versed in English grammar are the heart of audio to text conversion service. Our company’s audio to text typing service, audio typist has such transcribers. In addition, we provide the following:
- A guarantee on every transcription for quality and on time delivery
- Quotes happily provided on request
- 24/7 customer support to quickly address any concerns or questions
- Competitive rates with available discounts
- Complete confidentiality of customer information
Contact us for your next audio to text conversion, for example, if you need to convert M4A to text and see why we are the best service to provide all of your audio to text conversion needs.